Thursday 3 October 2013

Shape - Work Diary

I enjoyed this lesson very much, I used many shadows and silhouettes, though they won't be shown so well in the examples as I cannot upload my edited pictures to the blog. I enjoyed the shadows and the silhouettes and would gladly use this concept in future projects if possible.


 This photograph simply shows a shadow of myself, it is not a great photo and I'm sure something better could have been devised with a little more thought and time, though I like the concept of shadow pictures.













This photograph looks a lot better when edited, everything but the leaf on the post is black, while the leaf keeps it's bright, autumn colours. It is clearly defined and I lie the style of this photograph.













If I were to do this session again I would take more time in the taking of photographs and would perhaps take some time designing something to shoot the shadow/silhouette of.

No comments:

Post a Comment