Thursday 3 October 2013

Depth - Work Diary

I though that I was enjoying this session and that I had found many photos that showed depth. However, only a few of my photographs actually represent depth properly as I was told by my tutor after the session. 


This photograph does properly represent depth, the converging parallels on the bricks and the way that the wall become narrower show this.



This is one of the many photographs that I thought represents depth but doesn't, I though that simply showing that something further than another could represent depth instead of using converging parallels and narrowing objects over a distance. 












If I were to continue this session I would take many more photos like the one at the top, though hopefully of better quality as these photos actually represent depth unlike the majority that I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment